I think all of my readers are clear on how I feel about lipstick. In the event that you are not, I am obsessed!! I can’t even lie! I have more lipstick than I care to admit and I make a purchase at least once a month (most times more).
I know that my lipstick obsession comes from my love of makeup and the fact that I am restricted. I have two different eye diseases and my eyes flare up with out warning. Due to this i stay away from eye makeup and focus on making sure my lipstick is poppin (I hate lipgloss).
A couple of weeks ago, I decided to turn the tables and find out what some of my reader’s favorite Fall lippies are. Today, I will share three of them with you along with a few goodies I found on Instagram. Check them out below.
3. I stumbled into this color mixing 3 favorite Lipsticks from my collection is Jay-Jill Extreme Lipstick in White Out, Goth & Melinda. .All 3 can be found at Jay-Jill Cosmetics www.jay-jillcosmetics.com
4. Nothing says “hello Autumn” like a black lip. I know that everyone is not a fan but I live for a black lip with the right look.
5. Matador is one of my favorite lippies by Magnolia Makeup. You can’t go wrong with a dark ox blood red.
6. This look is life!!! I own Darkroom and I have to say it doesn’t look like this on me, maybe I should invest in a Nightmoth liner.
7. Sometimes you have to do a little chemistry (mixing) to get the right formula. The combination of NYX Transylvania & Black Up Jum is perfection. https://instagram.com/p/8Zdp3Xxc2d/?taken-by=gorgeousingrey
8. Although it is bright, this orange tone totally says Fall. https://instagram.com/p/8rOVUYTDd4/?taken-by=heatherjanise
9. YES!!! This deep purple is the truth!
10. No matter the season, a red lip is always appropriate. I love MAC’s Ruby Woo despite the many options of red that I own. https://instagram.com/p/5WD-RkTJvD/?taken-by=jayy_makeup
I am sure you know I could go on and on (in my Erykah Badu voice) but I won’t. Just know that there are some great brands and options out there. Don’t be afraid to be bold and step out of your box.
Oh, and share a few of your favorites.